If you’re ready for some spring cleaning, remember to add these to your list for better health!
- Clean ducts and vents and replace filters in your home for cleaner, healthier air.
- Make sure plumbing is working properly to avoid mold growth.
- Replace batteries in smoke and CO2 detectors.
- Organize your medicine cabinet and properly dispose of any outdated or unused medications.
- Clear walking areas, secure rugs, and store necessities in easy-to-reach areas for anybody who is at risk of falling.