Temporary Food Establishment Permit - Step #1

Any person or group serving or distributing food in Spokane County must obtain approval or a permit to operate from the Spokane Regional Health District (SRHD).

Complete and return:

NOTE: If you are planning to apply for a temporary food establishment (TFE) permit and use a food truck or enclosed trailer, approval from Washington State Department of Labor and Industries (L&I) may be required. In previous years L&I provided an exemption for mobiles that operated on a temporary basis and allowed reciprocity for mobiles that operated in a different state for at least six months. However, L&I has since modified the regulations for mobile food units (WAC 296-150V). For more information about the L&I requirements and the approval process, please see Washington State Department of Labor and Industries Food Trucks and Trailers page.