On March 23, Governor Inslee issued a Stay Home, Stay Healthy order that will last for a minimum of two weeks. The order requires everyone in Washington state to stay at home, except while performing the following activities:
- Doing an essential activity such as shopping for groceries or going to a medical appointment.
- Getting takeout food (including food deliveries).
- Going to work at an essential business.
- Going outside for walks and exercise, as long as social distancing of 6 feet is maintained.
- Understanding what it means to “stay at home.”