Update: SRHD Services and Building Access Information
Updated March 24, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Spokane Regional Health District will be limiting access to its College Avenue location as a part of continuing efforts to implement social distancing measures for the safety of visitors, clients and staff. Beginning on March 18 at 9:00 a.m., the following restrictions will be in place on the SRHD campus:
- The main entrance will be locked.
- Both sets of elevators will be closed to the public. Guests will need to be escorted by a staff member.
- We ask that clients enter through the southwest entrance.
Vital Records Services
If you need to access our Vital and Immunizations Records Department, please call 509.324.1601 before coming to SRHD. Vital records staff will make arrangements for any necessary document delivery.
Opioid Treatment Services
If you have questions about continuation of services, please contact Treatment Services at 509.324.1420 during business hours. If you need to reach a representative after hours, please call 509.714.9669.
Syringe services will remain open Monday through Friday, from 3 – 5 p.m. Please call ahead before arriving at SRHD. Please note that due to COVID-19, Wednesday hours have been shortened, ending at 5 p.m.
Public Records Requests
During the COVID-19 response, it is preferable that you email, mail or fax SRHD for public records requests.
SRHD WIC clinics are providing all services by telephone only. WIC representatives will call participants with scheduled appointments. Persons interested in applying for WIC should call the individual clinics for information.
- College WIC Clinic – call 509.324.1620 and select option 4
- Deer Park - call 509.324.1620, select option 4
- East Central Community Center – call the Valley clinic at 509.323.2800
- Northeast Community Center – 509.323.2828
- North Lidgerwood – 509.323.2818
- Valley – 509.323.2800
Environmental Public Health
For Environmental Public Health related business, please call 509.324.1560 to speak with a program representative.