To REPRINT a Food Worker Card

  • Go to or click on the image above
  • Choose your preferred language
  • Select "returning user"
  • Select your county from the Washington state map
  • Choose your zip code from the drop-down menu
  • Complete required fields (first name, last name, DOB, security question, security answer)
  • Click on the "replace my valid food workers card" option
  • A copy of your card will be emailed to the email address you have on file. There is also option to print gives you the option to print your card.
  • Print your new food worker card (you must be connected to a printer)