COVID-19 Vaccination Site at Spokane Arena Update
Chief Administrative Officer
PIO & Communications Manage
Spokane Regional Health District
Spokane, WA. January 29, 2021 – Vaccination efforts continue at Spokane Arena with a smooth process and greatly reduced wait times for people with vaccination appointments. Below are updates from the Spokane Arena COVID-19 vaccination site for the community:
Vaccinations Provided Yesterday:
- 665 people were vaccinated at Spokane Arena yesterday
- Average time for a patient to get their vaccination, including the 15 minute observation, was 20-25 minutes
- CHAS Health is working with SRHD, DOH and community partners to ensure there is enough supply to vaccinate everyone with a current appointment.
- Changes made by Spokane Arena Security and Spokane Police Department to the traffic flow at Spokane Arena were successful in ensuring a more efficient and effective parking experience. Wait times were minimal throughout the day yesterday.
- Additional exits are being used for those without vaccination appointments to be able to get out of line efficiently. People are not able to proceed into the parking area without an appointment.
Important Updates for the Community:
- It is essential that all individuals who arrive at the Spokane Arena confirm they have an appointment on the schedule before arriving onsite. Individuals can confirm their appointment by visiting Web.my-care-plan.com and log in with the same username and password they used to create their original appointment.
- Please remember to dress warm and come prepared. National Guard members are available onsite for those with mobility issues who need assistance.
- Please note that there will be metal detectors at the entrance of the Spokane Arena. Please plan accordingly and leave weapons of any kind at home.
CHAS Health COVID Vaccination at Spokane Arena Hours:
720 W. Mallon Ave., Spokane, WA 99201
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Weekends: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
For further information from Spokane Regional Health District about COVID-19 and vaccinations, visit covid.srhd.org. You can also call (800) 525-0127, and press #. You can also call the state hotline at 1.800.525.0127 and press # or text “Coronavirus” to 211-211 to receive text information and updates. If you cannot reach the hotline, please call an alternate line at 888.856.5816.
About CHAS Health
CHAS Health is a local, non-profit organization that provides high quality health care to everyone, regardless of insurance status. Our mission is to improve the overall health of the communities we serve by expanding access to quality health and wellness services. Those services include medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, and health education. Visit www.chas.org for more information.
About Spokane Regional Health District
Spokane Regional Health District is a leader and partner in public health by protecting, improving and promoting the health and well-being of all people through evidence-based practices. SRHD is one of 34 local public health agencies serving Washington state’s 39 counties. Visit www.srhd.org for comprehensive, updated information about SRHD and its triumphs in making Spokane a safer and healthier community.