Clinical STD Update
March 15, 2018 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Clinical STD Update course provides registered participants with training in the most recent advancements in epidemiology, diagnosis, and management of viral and bacterial STDs. This course is designed for clinicians practicing in eastern Washington, but providers from other areas are welcome to attend.
TOPICS INCLUDE (SUBJECT TO CHANGE):
• Update on Genital Herpes
• Update on Gonorrhea and Chlamydia
• HIV-1 Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
• Taking a Sexual History
• Update on Vaginal Health
• Syphilis: Clinical Refresher and Update in Epidemiologic Trends and Diagnosis
COURSE PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN HOW TO:
• Describe the latest clinical and lab diagnostic and testing procedures for the infections covered.
• List the current recommended treatments, follow-up, and prevention messages for the infections covered
Pre-enrollment by March 8th is required. Fee $150.